- UNICEF: Partnering in a project to prevent and respond to GBV & Child violations (GBV,
IDTR, Psychosocial services, capacity building) in six districts of Gedo region and three of Lower Juba region from September 2014 to date. The targeted beneficiaries included
Unaccompanied and Separated Children (UASC) and children- GBV survivors, formal and informal community leaders, Health workers, and Child protection actors.
- CISP; Partnered in prevention and response to human rights violations affecting boys and girls in Kismayo, Somalia focusing on GBV, separation from family and reintegration of CAAF UASC and children- GBV survivor, IDTR Psychosocial services, capacity building, Interim Care
Centers/Foster Families from November 2014 to August 2015. The targeted beneficiaries included UASC and children- GBV survivors, formal and informal community leaders, Health workers, and Child protection actors.
- Danish Refugee Council (DRC). Partnering with DRC on Monitoring Response Mechanisms
(MRM) project from 2009 to 2014 where grave violations against children were identified and responded to in Lower Juba region. This partnership was renewed on December 2015 in Gedo region.
- Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC). Partnered with NRC from 2006 to date on
Population Movement Tracking (PMT) and Protection Monitoring Network (PMN).
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS). Partnered with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) on food For Peace Project from January 2013 to March 2014.The project provided bi-monthly food vouchers to 5,500 food insecure households from the IDP and local communities in Kismayo town.
- Catholic Relief Services (CRS). Partnered with Catholic Relief Services (CRS) on
Emergency Intervention and Livelihood Recovery, which kick-started on April 2012 and ended on March 2014.The project reached to 3,200 pastoral and agro-pastoral households that live in rural villages in Kismayo district and West of Kismayo town.
- American Friends Service Committee (AFSC). Partnered with AFSC from 2009 to 2014 on capacity building; enhancement of youth employment opportunities, counseling and youth mentoring.
- Sean Deverux Children’s Fund on provision of supplementary food to the lactating and pregnant mothers as well as children below 5 years of age in 2011, Dollow town.
- UNHCR on Support for 230 IDP women and girls in Beled Hawo. The project implemented in 2009 and 2010 improved employment opportunities and skills development of IDP women and girls and provided them with capital kits to jump-start business.